- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Our Company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Subscribe to our newsletter.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
AGMA may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
How will we use your data?
AGMA collects your data so that we can:
- Email you a newsletter
- Analyse the traffic on our website
How do we store your data?
AGMA securely stores your data at mailchimp and Planeetta.fi servers.
AGMA will keep your personal data for the time you are a subscriber. The data will be deleted when you unsubscribe.
AGMA would like to send you information about our media content and events.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the newsletter you have received.
What are your data protection rights?
AGMA would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request AGMA for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that AGMA correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request AGMA to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that AGMA erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that AGMA restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to AGMA’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that AGMA transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Write to us: email@example.com
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – AGMA uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – AGMA uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. AGMA sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that AGMA has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
General guidance for private persons: +358 (0)29 566 6777